The Engaged Space is recruiting for this exciting role to join a growing Colorectal Surgery practice based in North Adelaide.
Your new role
As part of our growing Colorectal Surgery team, you will provide a professional level of reception and administrative support to our patients, specialists and nursing team using your excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage well with others. Your ability to manage multiple demands in a busy practice will be critical to your success. Duties include managing incoming calls, answering and triaging queries, making consulting and theatre appointments, amending doctor’s schedules, and general administrative support. Training will be provided.
What does success look like?
- You deliver an exceptional customer service experience and your manager, team and our patient community value your work.
- You enjoy coming to work.
- Your work is challenging but rewarding, enabling you to grow and learn every day.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration (Above Award Rate).
- A workplace that is flexible and encourages work-life harmony.
- Supportive team culture, united by our purpose.
What we require:
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong administrative skills, including spelling and grammar
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer and MS Office skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple demands
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Receptionist experience is required
- Police clearance or willingness to obtain a police clearance
- Own car and driver’s licence as offsite work is required
- Medical reception experience is highly regarded but not essential.
- Nursing or theatre bookings experience would be highly regarded but not essential.
Applications require a resume and a brief 1 page covering letter that addresses ‘what we require’ as outlined. Applications are to be submitted directly through Seek.
Applications close: Sunday 23 February 2020